Homework 4: Discrete wavelet transform
- Please add a new function which can process discrete wavelet transform. Compile it to an execution file named “HW4student_number.exe.”
- The input image should be translated into gray-level image, and the output image is the wavelet transform results. This wavelet transform function should be coded by yourself.
- You should implement at least one kind of wavelet transform, and let users determine the number of iterations. The mother wavelets include Harr wavelet, Meyer wavelet, Morlet wavelet, and so on.
- The programming language and compiler should be C, C++, C#, Python, or JAVA.
- An example of the user interface:
(input image) (output image)
- The report should include project topic, programming language and compiler, the main functions of the program, the flowchart of the program, testing results, and discussion (learning experience).
- At least A4 2 pages, no more than 4 pages.
- 12 point text, single line spacing, times font type. n Testing results should be more than 3 examples.
- Learning experience should be more than 100 words.
- The examples should be consistent with your project topic.