- Please write a program which can show the histogram of an image. Compile it to an execution file named “HW2student_number.exe.”
- The direction of the histogram can be vertical or horizontal. The following example is vertical.)
- The marks (or values) of the x-axis and y-axis can be omitted.
- The programming language and compiler should be C, C++, C#, Python, or JAVA.
- An example of the user interface:
(input image) (output result)
- The report should include project topic, programming language and compiler, the main functions of the program, the flowchart of the program, testing results, and discussion (learning experience). n At least A4 2 pages, no more than 4 pages.
- 12 point text, single line spacing, times font type. n Testing results should be more than 3 examples.
- Learning experience should be more than 100 words.
- The examples should be consistent with your project topic.