AJAX Assignment Help | AJAX Homework Help
Our website is number 1 in Ajax Assignment Help. This is preferred destination for various students to get their Ajax Projects and Homework Done.
Ankitcodinghub.com tutors have vast knowledge in coding and programming classes for elementary, middle-school, high school, colleges and university classes.
Our tutors will follow the university guidelines and specifications given by you thoroughly and then provide well commented Ajax solutions and reports. Students who feel troublesome to complete the assignment in a short
notice or burdened with other assignments can approach us for the best writing aid.
You can view and order our completed projects by clicking below button.
Need to order customised Database assignment homework solutions, Click the order now button below.
Overview of Ajax Programming Language
- Conventional web applications transmit information to and from the sever using synchronous requests. It means you fill out a form, hit submit, and get directed to a new page with new information from the server.
- XML is commonly used as the format for receiving server data, although any format, including plain text, can be used.
- AJAX is a web browser technology independent of web server software.
- A user can continue to use the application while the client program requests information from the server in the background.
Intuitive and natural user interaction. Clicking is not required, mouse movement is a sufficient event trigger.
- Data-driven as opposed to page-driven.
Rich Internet Application Technology
AJAX is Based on Open Standards
AJAX is based on the following open standards:
- Browser-based presentation using HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Data is stored in XML format and fetched from the server.
- Behind-the-scenes data fetches using XMLHttpRequest objects in the browser.
AJAX cannot work independently. It is used in combination with other technologies to create interactive webpages.
- Loosely typed scripting language.
- Glue for the whole AJAX operation.
- API for accessing and manipulating structured documents.
- Represents the structure of XML and HTML documents.