- . Write a query that performs a Union on you main table and your duplicate mirroring table.
2. Write a query that performs an intersection on your main table and your duplicate mirroring table.
3. Two queries that performs an Difference on you main table and your duplicate mirroring table.
4. a query using your table and a table that it has a relationship with.
5. two queries that will alter the structure of your entity table.
6. two queries that will update two different categories of rows in your entity table.
7. a Query that will delete two different categories of rows in your entity table.
8. a few queries that will insert a few unique rows of information into Entity Table.
9. a Stored Procedure that describes the structure of the table that you took responsibility for and also lists all of the tuples in the table
10. a set of Stored Triggers that will automatically backup a tuple when it is deleted or updated. This will involve writing two triggers. One that inserts the older version of the tuple into a backup table before it was updated. Another trigger that will insert the tuple that was deleted into the same backup table that the update trigger uses. Both stored triggers should be linked to the one table.