Write a (Java) program that will maintain the registration of a (very small, for this project) college, using the Student, Course, and Sorted Array classes that you have already written.
The program should be able to:
· Load the current registration from the text file that you saved for the Warm-Up project and save the student data into a sorted array for the registration.
· Add a new student to the registration.
· Delete a current student from the registration.
· Search for a student by name and display the student’s information on the monitor.
· Search for a student by name and add a course/grade to the student’s current course list.
· Search for a student by name and delete a course/grade from the student’s current course list.
· Display the current registration.
· Save the updated registration to a text file.
Your program should include a menu for the user that will use each of the above methods. Your main program should not access the array directly – only through the sorted array methods.
For the purposes of the submission, you should save separate text files for each of the actions, so that I can see that the output for each is correct. (So, run the Save after each modification to the program.)
Each method in the main should include a comment giving the runtime of the method in terms of n, the number of students registered, and m, the number of courses the student has in the course list.