In this project you will create a unique 3D animated scene composed of WebGL graphic components.
The scene should include animation, lighting, textures, frame buffers and multiple objects.
- Using WebGL create a unique 3D animated scene. The scene has the following specifications: a. Size: 640×480
- Includes at least 10 different objects.
- Uses multiple lighting effects on different materials
- Uses multiple textures
- Includes radio buttons, slider bars or other widgets to turn on or off certain components of the animation.
- Uses frame buffers to organize the memory resources that are needed to render the scene.
- Use WebGL
- Prepare, conduct and document a test plan verifying each method is functioning properly
- Word or PDF file demonstrating with clearly labeled screen captures and associated well-written descriptions, the successful execution of your 3D WebGL animated scene. The document should be well-written, well-organized, include page numbers, captions for all screen captures, and a title page including your name, class, section number and date. References should be included for all sources used and formatted in APA style.