In this project you will create a unique 3 scene composed of OpenGL graphic components using transformation methods.
- Using Netbeans or Eclipse, develop a JOGL application that displays a unique 3D scene. The scene has the following specifications:
- Size: 640×480
- Includes at least 6 different shapes
- Uses at least 6 different transformation methods
- Use Java and JOGL for your implementation of OpenGL
- All Java source code should be written using Google Java style guide.
- Prepare, conduct and document a test plan verifying each method is functioning properly. (Hint: Using JUNIT tests are recommended)
- All Java source code used for this project. Code should adhere to the Google Java style guide.
- Word or PDF file demonstrating with clearly labeled screen captures and associated well-written descriptions, the successful execution of your 3D graphics scene. The document should be wellwritten, well-organized, include page numbers, captions for all screen captures, and a title page including your name, class, section number and date. References should be included for all sources used and formatted in APA style.