- LEFT PART
Or implement bootstrap HTML & CSS layout with a simple menu (navBar).
- HEADER: Place the logoswf (for bootstrap, just put your ID for the name in the navBar)
- Left part: menu HOME | Quiz | Contact (for bootstrap, menu items)
- Main part has different content according to the client’s activity
- HOME: html is shown: MainText.docx (text, images). Try not to use inline styles, and inline css classes. All stylings or scripts should be in separate files.
- Quiz: this is part of the site where you need to implement simple quiz.
- Q1: Your Name and ID (free text, validated, not empty)
- How do you write “Hello World” in an alert box? (Select option)
- Alert(“Hello World”);
- alertBox(“Hello World”);
- msg(“Hello World”);
- msgBoxl(“Hello World”);
Count the number of seconds that it took to submit the answers and display it (your choice where to display).
- Contact: Insert new contact into DB*. Form fields are:
- Surname (required, at least 10 characters),
- Name (required),
- StudentId (only numbers),
- e-mail (validated),
- note (free text)
On SAVE click
- You need to check whether all fields are entered and validated accordingly.
- Create a json object from collected data on the form. Print that object to console and save it to *localStorage.