- learn to work with arrays, structures, and I/O
- to be familiar with Visual Studio environment
In this assignment, please write a program that provides a way for you to search and display information of all students in the class. Student records including c# and scores of multiple categories are saved in the file point.dat. Your program should: • First, read all student information from the text file and store them in an array.
- Prompt user to input a valid c#, and the program display all information of the student with the given c#.
- Then display information of all students. Requirements
You are required to
- declare a structure Student to hold all information of a student, such as C# and all scores.
- declare a local variable Roster in main function as an array of Student structure. This array will hold information of all students.
- declare and implement the following functions:
- a function to read from the text file o a function to print one student
- a function to print information of all students
- the name of the source file must be: cpp.
Global variables are not allowed.
How to download assignment files:
Go to the URL: http://www.cs.mtsu.edu/~zdong/3110/public/OLA/ and download the file OLA1.zip, which contains the following files:
- pdf: this file
- doc: a rubric used to grade this assignment • OLA1.exe: an executable solution provided by the instructor.