The user should be able to accomplish the following:
- Enter the cost per kilowatt-hour.
- Select from a list of home appliances which includes a <<laundry washer>> or <<cloth washer>>, among other appliances.<<Refrigerator>>
- <<Space Heater>>
- Enter the power needed in kilowatts (kW) for the selected appliance.
- Enter the number of hours used per day for the selected appliance.
- If the washer is selected, enter both the number of gallons of water used by the washer per hour and the cost per gallon.
The program should do the following:
- Validate that the data entered has the correct format, and is within a reasonable range.
- Calculate and display the cost for operating a home appliance as soon as the data is entered.
- Listing area to display each of the following for each appliance entered:Home appliance
- Number of hours per day
- Display and update the total cost of all appliances, as soon as a new entry is added to the listing area.
Write the code for the program and test the results.
Zip the files of the project together.