- Pseudocode containing:
- Explanation of how the application operates including:
- Variable for input.
- How the program will break down the input into separate sentences.
iii. How the program will capitalize the sentences.
- How the program will display the final output.
- Program written in Python containing:
- Input for the user to enter their sentences.
- Conversion of input to list items based on end of sentence period.
- Modification of each list item to capitalize the first character of the string while leaving the remainder of the string as is.
- Concatenation of the values in the list to a single string.
- Output of the final string.
- Program includes inline documentation about each section. For example, # declare and initialize variables.
- Program is saved as Program8.py
Expected output of program