Create a program that calculates the monthly payments on a loan
- The interest rate should only have one decimal place for both the calculation and the formatted results
- The formula for calculating monthly payment is:
month_payment = loan_amount * monthly_interest rate / (I • I / (I + monthly_interest rate) ** months)
- Use the locale module to ensure the results are formatted for the proper location.
- Use the decimal module and its quantize() method for rounding.
- Assume that the user will enter valid data.