University of Phoenix Material
After reading the selected critical issue, use the following questions to analyze the issue. The word count for individual questions may vary but your responses should total 1,200- to 1,400-words for the entire worksheet.
- What are some of the strengths associated with the Pro side of the issue? What are some of the weaknesses?
- What are some of the strengths associated with the Con side of the issue? What are some of the weaknesses?
- Based on the statements presented in this critical issue, which author do you agree with? Provide supporting evidence.
- Explore two other roles that can be acquired during early and middle adulthood, such as through parenthood, romantic relationships, and career. How have these roles changed through the past generations?
- What psychological adjustments are made during early and middle adulthood to adapt to aging and changes in life style? How does this affect development?