The purpose of this exercise is to test your knowledge custom object and
The goal of the assignment is to develop a dynamic to-do list
1. The program should allow users to enter a list of tasks to do. Each task
will have the following components:
I. Task name
II. Task description
III. Task date
IV. Option to choose whether it is urgent or not
V. Task Category
VI. Task order
2. Tasks should be added by a form.
3. Tasks should be displayed as they are entered on the same page (without
doing a page submission or page refresh).
4. The user should be able to modify the tasks and the list. The users should
be have the following capabilities with the list:
I. Edit the task components
II. View the tasks
III. Remove / delete the tasks
IV. Reorder the tasks
5. The user should be able to clear all the tasks in the “to-do” list with
6. The program should also let the user show and hide the list.
dropbox for assignment 1.