GoBank has been asked to go back and reprocess the loan payments for a car loan of $18,875. The car loan is a 0% interest loan. The loan is for 60 months. The customer does not believe the bank has the correct outstanding balance for her loan ($12,500). The customer has copies of 20 payments made to the bank. A clerk makes a copy of the payments and enters them into a file.
To verify the banks total, read the file and fevelop a program using a CarLoan class that extends the BankAccount class (found on page 671 – 672 in the textbook).
The CarLoan class has the following features.
1) An overload constructor that initializes the car loan balance. (Hint: Uses super to set the balance.)
develop a CarLoanClient class that
- Create CarLoan object (see CheckingAccountClient line 9 on page 667).
- Read the file one payment at a time (Include exception handling code see example on page 755).
- Use the payment read from the file to pass the information to method to calculate the outstanding balance. Hint: Use the withdrawal method.
- Printout the payment number, payment amount and outstanding balance.
- Continue to process for each payment until the end of the file.
develop a text file with the following numbers.