In the folder create a web page using PHP, HTML5 and CSS with the following:
- A function with two required and two defaulted parameters.
- A function with two parameters passed by value and two parameters passed by reference.
- The functions must output the arguments of a call to each function. Ensure that the differences between calling the functions with/without defaulted parameters and with parameters passed by value and reference are clearly identifiable in the output.
- An object with at least three properties, get and set methods for each property and a method that combines (by concatenation or numeric expression) the properties.
- Instantiate two instances of the object and output the properties of each instance through the get methods and the combination of the properties.