Design a new database with a minimum of 6 tables.
- At least 6 (or more) TABLES!
- An ERD or updated ERD.
- At least two tables should use a sequence to generate primary key values.
- Produce a database script file (.sql) that will create the database.
- Produce a script file to add data to the database.
- Produce a script file with 10 queries:At least two using join
- At least three using where clause
- At least three using order by
- At least two using single row functions
- At least two using group by and group functions
- at least one nested query