- Design and implement a simple hotel management system.
- The hotel holds only rooms.
- The management system’s users are receptionist and hotel guests. System users will log in to the system as either receptionist or hotel guests.
- Hotel guests can book a room or cancel reservation. Receptionist can book a room, cancel a room, check in and check out.
- Use csv files to keep records.
- Can be only one main class in project.
- Don’t use any other third part library.
- For any question you have firstly use course news forum in moodle, and then the contact TA.
- You can submit assignment one day late with the penalty of twenty percent (%20).
- Submission file = StudentID.zip, this file must be include report.pdf and intelliJ project file.
- Homework = Report Part + Implementation Part + Javadoc Part
- Report Part
- the report must be in format “ReportFormat.doc”.
○ reports outside this format will not be evaluated.
○ assignments that do not have a report will not be evaluated.
○ the report will be 30 points out of 100.
- Implementation Part
- the codes must be run at intelliJ on the given VM. (VM will be added.)
○ intelliJ version = 2017.3.4, jdk = 8
○ uncompiled code will not be evaluated.
○ this part must be include source codes and test codes. ○ Implement clean code standards;
■ Classes, methods, and variables names must be meaningful and related with the functionality.
■ Your functions and classes must be simple, general, reusable and focus on one topic.
○ the implementation will be 70 points out of 100.
- Javadoc Part
- add all javadoc documentations for classes, methods, variables …etc. all explanation must be meaningful and understandable.
○ use standard java code name conventions.