For this homework you will extend the QuizApp functionality from HW5 so that once you tap on a question and enter the detail view, you can swipe left or right to move to the next or previous question. See screenshots below. Specifically,
- Change the question detail view’s navigation bar title to include the question number. You may need to modify how information is passed via the segue to the question detail view so that you have all the questions and the selected question index from the table view.
- Add a swipe-left gesture to the question detail view so that swiping left will take you to the next question. Swiping left on the last question takes you to the first question. You can add this gesture via the StoryBoard or programmatically.
- Add a swipe-right gesture to the question detail view so that swiping right will take you to the previous question. Swiping right on the first question takes you to the last question. You can add this gesture via the StoryBoard or programmatically.
- Be sure that auto layout constraints are set so that the view elements are appropriately displayed with no overlap regardless of device orientation.
- Other than the changes described above, your app should also meet all HW5 requirements. In particular, newly-added quiz questions should appear appropriately in the question detail view as you swipe through the questions.