Contact a disaster preparedness person at either a local hospital, or local city or county emergency services agency.
Interview your contact, asking the following questions:
1) “What do you consider to be the top three disasters for which you prepare?”
2) “What would you say are your top three lessons learned about managing a disaster?”
On your discussion note the responses on how he his/her organization utilize hardware, processing, accuracy, and resource management.
Write a paper of 1,000–1,200 words that summarizes your findings from the interview as well as from Oklahoma city Bombing: Lessons Learned By Hospitals by Sheryl R. McLain.
1. Plagiarism must be less than 10%
2. Include permalink on the references
3. Use APA 6 ed. format on writing this paper