Research by finding an article or case study discussing ONE of the following laws or legal issues as it relates to computer forensics:
1) Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA)
2) Cable Communications Privacy Act (CCOA)
3) Privacy Protection Act (PPA)
4) USA Patriot Act of 2001
5) Search and seizure requirements of the Fourth Amendment
6) Legal right to search the computer media
7) Legal right to remove the computer media from the scene
8) Availability of privileged material on the computer media for examination
Using at least 500 words – summarize the the article you have chosen. You will be graded on Content/Subject Knowledge, Critical Thinking Skills, Organization of Ideas, and Writing Conventions.
- Typewritten in double-spaced format with a readable style and font and submitted inside the electronic classroom (unless classroom access is not possible and other arrangements have been approved by the professor).
- Arial 11 or 12-point font or Times New Roman styles.
- Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations and online submission variances
- 2 references minimum
CITATION AND REFERENCE STYLE
Assignments completed in a narrative essay or composition format must follow APA guidelines. This course will require students to use the citation and reference style established by the American Psychological Association (APA), in which case students should follow the guidelines set forth inPublication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). (2010). Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association