- Using a web browser, visit https://github.com/rconnolly/comp3512-w2018-chapter09.
- If downloading, then click on Download button and download the zip. You can uncompress it someplace and continue with the lab.
- If using Cloud9, create a HTML5 workspace and in the Clone from Git field specify https://github.com/rconnolly/comp3512-w2018-chapter09.git.
- If you have installed using Git locally on your computer, then create a folder for your lab, then in the Terminal (Mac) or Git Shell / Command Window (PC), use the following commands:
git clone https://github.com/rconnolly/comp3512-w2018-chapter09.git
- Once everything is ready, you will find a step-by-step lab (see lab09.pdf). I strongly recommend you first work through this lab before doing the remaining steps.
- Complete Chapter9 Project 2 for next week. These chapter numbers refer to the Second Edition. If you don’t have it, then you can use the PDFs that have been provided.