See the Sifers-Grayson company profile posted in the LEO classroom.
- Using Google or another search engine, identify an Application Life Cycle Management product which could meet the needs of Sifers-Grayson. Then, research your chosen product using the vendor’s website and product information brochures.
- Find three or more additional sources which provide reviews for (a) your chosen product or (b) information about Application Life Cycle Management.
Write a 3 page summary of your research. At a minimum, your summary must include the following:
- An introduction or overview for the security technology category (Application Lifecycle Management)
- A review of the features, capabilities, and deficiencies for your selected vendor and product
- Discussion of how the selected product could be used by Sifers-Grayson to support its cybersecurity objectives by reducing risk, increasing resistance to threats/attacks, decreasing vulnerabilities, etc.
Note: You should address any identified security issues using standard cybersecurity terminology (e.g. 5 Pillars IA, 5 Pillars Information Security). See the resources listed under Course Resources > Cybersecurity Concepts Review for definitions and terminology.
Use standard APA formatting for the MS Word document that you submit to your assignment folder. Formatting requirements and examples are found under Course Resources > APA Resources.