Use the Visual C++ IDE to complete the following programming tasks:
- Write one (1) program that prints out a user’s astrological sign.
- The program should ask a user to enter his / her birth month and birth day (the year is not important).
- Use a switch statement to examine the months and the correct if statement so that the program may determine the birth date and its relation to astrology.
- Use the chart below as a guide:
3/21 – 4/19
9/23 – 10/22
4/20 – 5/20
10/23 – 11/21
5/21 – 6/21
11/22 – 12/21
6/22 – 7/22
12/22 – 1/19
7/23 – 8/22
1/20 – 2/18
8/23 – 9/22
2/19 – 3/20
- Submit the assignment in a single zip file in the online course shell. The file which must contain all .cpp files, along with any additional files that may be necessary for your project to run (e.g., text files).
This assignment will be graded based on the following:
1. The program must compile, execute, produce correct results, and meet all of the specifications in the weekly lab.
Additionally you must:
2. Organize the code for user readability.
3. Organize the code for reusability.
4. Provide documentation with embedded comments for reader understanding.
5. Organize the code for efficiency.