1. Write a function to output an arbitrary double number (which might be negative) using only printDigit for I/O.
1. Order the following functions by growth rate:
1. Write a code snippet to swap two adjacent elements by adjusting only the links (and not the data) using a singly linked list.
1. Using the figure below, answer the following questions.
· Which node is the root?
· Which nodes are the leaves?
· For the whole tree, what is the depth?
1. For each node in the tree blow, answer the following questions.
· Name the parent node.
· Name the children.
· List the siblings.
· Compute the depth.
· Compute the height.