Exercise 1: Latex Template
Using Latex create a template to submit reports, including:
- Heading with your name and the date
- Footer with exercise number and course name and year
- A title
- An abstract
- Di erent sections, such as (if applicable)
- Theory: Explain brie y the theory you have based your solution on.
- Code development: Introduce strategies, tests, and report debugging problems, compilations options.
- Results: Present data and explain your results.
- Self-evalutation: What have you learned? What can be done next? What went wrong and why?
- Prepare this and following weekly reports using such template. The maximum length of the report is ve pages.
- Upload the report in Moodle under the correspondent exercise.
- File names must include your name, exercise number and codewords report, and code. Example: Ex2-Rossi-REPORT.pdf
Exercise 2: Derived Types
In Fortran90 write a MODULE which contains a double complex matrix derived TYPE that includes the components: Matrix elements, Matrix Dimensions, Matrix Trace, and Matrix Determinant.
- De ne the correspondent TYPE.
- De ne a function/subroutine that initializes this new TYPE
- De ne the functions/subroutines Trace and Adjoint
- De ne the correspondent Interfaces of the previous points.
- De ne a subroutine that writes on le the Matrix TYPE in a readable form.
- Include everything in a test program.