- In a class named ReadAndEditFile.java, use the following prompt to get the fileName of the input file from the User: “What is the name of your file?”
- If the File doesn’t exist, do not crash, but instead display “File Not Found ” + fileName and repeatedly prompt until the user has entered a valid file name.
- If the File exists, read from the File.
- Capitalize the first letter in the file and capitalize the 1st letter after every period and correct the spacing by removing any duplicate spaces so that there is only 1 space between words.
- Write the modified output to a file named HomeworkOutput6-2.txt